Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

I've got a pair of these with fully fitted Knox armour and they are COMPLETELY lined, and they look exactly like everyday Jeans.

Hood Jeans - Real World Feedback:D
Dude, seriously? I JUST bought some friggin Icon overpants. I dislike wearing overpants, but I wanna avoid things like the above. Now im gunna have to buy these for commuting to school. Lol thanks though, even though its frustrating.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

applejax

I just don't get it. What's so horrible about the gear? I stroll into work, through the store, with my boots, pants and jacket on, carrying my helmet with gloves in it. Everyone looks. Some stare.

Heck, I just feel bad-ass. Since I've been ATGATT I have never heard one single comment about my gear that wasn't positive. I very seldom see a look that isn't "Wow!" and on the rare occasion I get a scoffing look it has without exception been from a type of person whose opinion of me means less than any ant I happen to step on with my boots on the way to my bike.

I get to the rear of the store, change into my khakis in the family bathroom, and it's no big deal. I store my gear on a chair, in a room in the back. When I leave I put it all on again.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is, walking in public in motorcycle gear. Should I be afraid to show that I ride a motorcycle? Are jeans so necessary in our society that I should worry if I'm seen in public without them? I honestly do not get it.
My sidi boots start to get Uncomfortable after I'm off the bike within hour.

Being fully geared for social gathers can be a annoyance.

buzzbomb

Elite Member