Where you at???

benkilhefner

im a 8404 navy corpsman or in other words fleet marine force corpsman. been in for 6 years and have been on back to back to deployments to afghanistan, one with the army and one with the 3rd battalion 6th marines as a line corpsman and senior line corpsman! was stationed in san diego, then camp lejeune and now fort sam houston for biomedical tech school.

BoneJj

im a 8404 navy corpsman or in other words fleet marine force corpsman. been in for 6 years and have been on back to back to deployments to afghanistan, one with the army and one with the 3rd battalion 6th marines as a line corpsman and senior line corpsman! was stationed in san diego, then camp lejeune and now fort sam houston for biomedical tech school.
Nice line you are following, good luck. I was a Corpsman as well.

benkilhefner

Nice line you are following, good luck. I was a Corpsman as well.
Thanks man! Ya I miss my guys back there. They are actually on deployment again , this time they are on a udp in Japan. I was supposed to be on it but I transferred early for school and I have a daughter on the way any day now so I wasn't going to miss seeing my first kid born lol

06330i

Coast Guard Aux here! Currently in boat crew, and planning on getting into aircrew in the spring as an observer.

ylwf3vr

Big thanks to all the vets/retirees/current service members out there!

Been in since 2004 - US Army - going strong!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DubiousDrummer

Airborne Dari Cryptologic Linguist for the Army. Currently stationed at Caserma Del Din, a new NATO base here in Vicenza, Italy. Gonna be here for another 2.5 years or so.