Wheel stripes on

MNDZA

I put em on today....pretty easy install.

GoGreen09

sweet! TB exhaust is the only thing missing!

fz6rwolf

Looks good.

cbzdel

Those the typical ones off ebay or are they something different??

Either way they look good!

Roaddawg

MNDZA,
Ok, I know you have pics up, but how do you like it in person ('cuz pics don't always do justice)? I can't make up my mind between red or black (reflective of course). I do like the red with the shock and decal, though.

MNDZA

MNDZA,
Ok, I know you have pics up, but how do you like it in person ('cuz pics don't always do justice)? I can't make up my mind between red or black (reflective of course). I do like the red with the shock and decal, though.
They look really good in person. I kept looking at my wheels and they looked too plain so that's why I got these. I don't see any point in the black stripes unless you want to keep the stock look, but have the visibility at night.

cbzdel

Just ordered my red wheel stripes :)

After I install the wheel stripes I am gonna be stripping the front reflectors off, to anyone intersted in doing it, the bolts are listed in the owners manual under the "remove front wheel" section and they should be at 29 ft-lb torque.. Personally I am gonna put a washer under the bolt, even though the bolt already has one attached, I just dont want to dig the bolt into the paint on the fork...

phantomxc

I think they look even better in person. Especially with the black bike :) Black and red just go so good together. I think the only better color combination is the black and gold on the R6. I don't know why but that's the ultimate to me.

mmmmmm

I also found out I can get the Yamaha sticker for the bottom of the fairing in red...I'm tempted.

phocoyote7

looks great MNDZA. I thought the wheels looked plain from day one. I put on white wheel stripes, I have blue FZ6R. It really made a difference and made the white stripes on the fairings pop out more to me.
View attachment 16760

View attachment 16761

MNDZA