Werkes USA

Johnfz6r

I have been going back and forth with these guys and it looks like they will be making a exhaust for us and maybe a fender eliminator kit, but they need a bike to at least look at maybe work with. They are located in southern Oregon (Roseburg) anybody in that area willing to help?

fuzzylogic

I have been going back and forth with these guys and it looks like they will be making a exhaust for us and maybe a fender eliminator kit, but they need a bike to at least look at maybe work with. They are located in southern Oregon (Roseburg) anybody in that area willing to help?
honestly i would if i was in the area. =(

oh, and thanks for the legwork on trying to get us some aftermarket goodies into production. you rock!

Johnfz6r

Just a update for those that are watching.

"I'm traveling to the nearest (operating) Yamaha shop this weekend (95 miles away) I have three shops closer but they've all shut their doors until the economy picks up. I'll try to get some leads on a bike from there. Thanks, Shawn"

that is the latest with them, as always I will keep everyone posted!

M

mxgolf

I might be willing to go down there and let them scope my FZ6. I live in Beaverton Oregon which is about 200 miles north of Roseburg. Give me the contact numbers and I will see what I can do. I have bought some of there dirt bike acessories. :thumbup: Go ahead and PM me.

Johnfz6r

I might be willing to go down there and let them scope my FZ6. I live in Beaverton Oregon which is about 200 miles north of Roseburg. Give me the contact numbers and I will see what I can do. I have bought some of there dirt bike acessories. :thumbup: Go ahead and PM me.
This is for a fz6r but thanks ;)

reiobard

usually a company will give an exhaust to a bike owner for donating a bike for their R&D. might be something to think about and ask about if you do offer up your new bike :) good luck !!!

O-turn

Partier
I sent them an e-mail friday in an attempt to speed up their R&D, hopefully if they see the demand they will produce.

Id love to provide for R&D, but am on the other coast...

O-turn

Partier
Just got a reply from werkes stating that a fender eliminator was coming very soon, and the exhaust is possibly coming very soon. Not much more insight than what John has given us, but its something.

Johnfz6r

FYI got a reply from Werkes today.

"Have the FZ6r on the lift now. We'll have a fender kit and a new exhaust tip in about a week. Thanks, Shawn"

r0bot

that is great news thanks for your work johnfz6r

Vish5050

Saw this Thread and had to register to say Thanks!

Great to here this company is working on Fender elemintor kit

fuzzylogic

Saw this Thread and had to register to say Thanks!

Great to here this company is working on Fender elemintor kit
welcome to the forums!

i'm glad to hear that werks has decided to make a pipe. hopefully it will be a bit cheaper than two brothers.