Water/Gatorade

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

yfz6r

It not only quenches your thirst better, it tastes better too.

If you get too dehydrated, we will stick two 18 gauge IV's in you at the hospital and fill ya back up.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

bmw675

Pedialyte is supposed to be the best cure, next to an IV, for dehydration.
its horrible to drink but your right...its the absolute best.
yes, and yes. When I was in track in high school, alot of people brought some pedialyte with them to the meets. nobody drank alot of it, but a small bottle would really make a difference if you were having a bad day.

KeysRider3

I alternate drinking water and Gatorade every hour when I'm on the road. Haven't tried Pedialyte, but know a lot of people who use it when they get sick with the flu, or an intestinal virus.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

What IV helped you before starting to drink? Or did you run a drip throughout the night?
his punctuation failed him.

"Actually done IV's before. It was after a night of drinking. So awesome! No hangover and felt great the next morning. Haha"

jmarco

Could not agree more. When embarking on an enforce or distance ride, it would be advisable to fill up with water or whatever hydration drink you would see fit. The last thing you would want to experience is dehydrated while you are in the middle of nowhere.

You will notice that without filling up properly, you will be tired easily and more likely, experience pain in your body for whatever reason.