Warner Robins / Central GA

MiniMose

Warner robins? not really familiar with the roads... i do know the terrain that way (maybe a little east) has some good elevation, so it's likely to have some good roads... i say go exploring...

i usually stay north of the city myself, so i can't say.

BrockGrimes

I've been out an about a few times but without a destination I get a little bored sometimes. I rode (car) up to some of the state parks in and near atlanta and there are some nice places there but it's a little far to ride on the bike just to ride. I'd need a reason to go up there.

MiniMose

You could always make a weekend of it and get a cabin up in deals gap (NE Georgia in the mountains) hit blood mountain and the dragon all day, camp. other than that... local roads are about it. What i do is check elevations on google maps... make a simple route, and scout new routes... take a map an some highlighters and color code them according to elevation, technical level, and fun.

lark

if you feel like a long trip, or find yourself in Atlanta for the weekend. I think there are bike nights at The Vortex restaurants. It's on thursday nights at Little 5 Points Vortex 7pm

The Vortex Bar & Grill
438 Moreland Avenue, Atlanta GA 30307

buzzbomb

Elite Member