Two Brothers exhaust HELP!!!!

euros4life

I recently purchased a used two bros carbon exhaust. The instructions on their web site says, "Install TBR header pipes, 1-4 number 1 starting on the left if sitting on the bike"... As far as i can see there is no number on the headers so how do you know which one is which?
Also when you fit the pipe from four to two pipes there is a right and left but once again there is no marking on the pipe to tell? Any help would be great.... close up pics of a installed product maybe.:rant:

arcflash316

I installed mine no problem, but they came assembled from the factory, in the order they are supposed to be in so I can look at mine and let you know for sure if there any significant differences in the "y" pipes.... I know there aren't any #'s on the tubes but lemme see if I can get a good view of them for you

arcflash316

ok I took a gander at mine and the 2 outside ports are the longer tubes, and the 2 inside header ports have the shorter tubes, once those are in the "y" pipes fit onto those and finally the 2 into1 has to be at a certain angle to clear the oil pan, and direct the exhaust out the right side of the bike(if you're sitting on it) hope that helps let me know if you need pics, or more info

euros4life

I was thinking the long pipes were the outside but I wanted a little to back that up so it wasn't a guess and check game. I appreciate you taking the time to check.

euros4life

A picture of the spring assembly would be great. Should be able to get it all together with that.

arcflash316

none of those links are valid?? Maybe repost?? I will try and take some pics of mine if I can find my digital camera

Works for me!?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Links no worky for me either.

euros4life

yea didn't work for me either. REPOST?

Don't know what is going on!? I SUCK!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Try hosting the pictures through Photobucket.

euros4life

Thanks for the help everyone. I got it all together and those videos of the exhaust on here does not do it justice. It's soo loud :rockon:and sounds fantastic. Very happy.

arcflash316

Like I said before, once you install those pipes and carbon fiber can, its like riding a new bike, you almost think you're on someone elses !!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I love my TBR exhaust. I don't think I could ever go back to stock! :rockon: