Two Bros. Exhaust Slip On?

C

CravenMoorhead

Anyone know if Two Bros. (or any other company) has/is going to have a slip-on muffler for the R?

I know you will not get the full weight savings, economy or performance of a full system but I don't know if it is worth the expense and install hassle when I'd just like to get rid of that metal box under my bike and perk up the sound a bit...

C

CravenMoorhead

No, thats a complete exhaust system. I am looking just for the slip on muffler, not the header pipes/full system.

Hellgate

Guess not then...

C

CravenMoorhead

No worries. Just a matter of time but I wonder if someone spoke to a company rep. that might have advanced information, ETA...

R

rdoucet

Not that this is going to help, but the slip on exhaust for the FZ6 runs around $700-$1000 dollars depending upon where you purchase. I have not looked under an FZ6R, but the exhaust seems very close to the header and they may not have the room to make a slip on system, so you may be forced to go with the whole exhaust plus header. When you see the price difference between the FZ6 and FZ6R, it's about the same and you are getting all new header pipes, plus the cans.

Good luck in your search; by the way, the reps at Two Brothers are very easy to speak with - you may want to give them a call and see what their plans are.

C

CravenMoorhead

I will call them tomorrow, as you suggest.

I wonder if the price of a/the slip on's will be half as much for the R since there is only one?

Johnfz6r

Several of us have talked to Competition Werkes and they should be finished with a fender eliminator and a slip on for our bike. Google em you can see what style slip on they make.

C

CravenMoorhead

Looks good but the name is not very familar to me. Anyone have experience purchasing from the company?