Touring windscreen question

Edromero

For those of you who have the touring windscreen - i am 5'6" and i want more wind protection for the winter, but i dont want to be looking through the windsceen when i ride...i cant tell from the pics online. ..is the touring windscreen so tall that shorter riders might end up looking through it full time?
Is the double bubble a big improvement over the worthless stock screen?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Brent27

I second the double bubble being a big improvement. Not sure if it just cleans up the air hitting me or helps knock some of it over me. I get much less buffeting and it feels more comfortable

I'm 6'3" though - not sure how it would be for someone shorter.

Edromero, I'm 5'5" and have the Puig touring windscreen and I'm definitely looking over it, not through it at all. It's significantly taller than the stock one but certainly not so tall that you'll be looking through it.

Not sure how it compares with the DB but if they're roughly the same height you won't have any trouble.

It really is a huge difference over the stock screen. It's an expensive piece of plastic but once I tried it, I didn't regret it at all.

Last edited:

Maadi

I had the DB first, then ordered Puig touring. Puig is much better for me, less buffeting. I'm 5'7". I can look over it easily, I'd have to lean on the tank to look through it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk