to all canucks!

yamaman

where do you guys find all of the aftermarket gear for the FZ6R, i've searched online and didn't come up with very much, other than the dealer, and they don't have much. by the way i'm not all that computer saavy.

Roaddawg

I'm not Canadian, but I can help. :america:

The best place to start is on this forum. Use the search feature (on the thin blue bar on the right side) and search for aftermarket stuff your thinking about. Because of the limited stuff available for our bikes, you'll find many threads were many of us have discussed aftermarket things or made our own parts for this bike. Hope this helps.

CDN6R

I am a Canuck and you are right. I find that if you do a search for 2009 /2010Yamaha XJ6 (same as the FZ6R but sold in Europe) you will find more stuff avaliable to fit our bikes. There are 3 variations of the 2009/2010 XJ6 in Europe. The XJ6N(naked version) the XJ6 Diversion (1/2 fairing) and the XJ6 Diversion F (full fairing). There are more accessories on www.E Bay.Uk
:canada:

ry-mac75

eBay!

I find a lot of my mods via eBay. They tend to be cheaper anyway, depending on shipping...

jotapeh

Unfortunately with most aftermarket stuff you are probably going to pay duties from the USA, UK or China. The first two countries because it is more popular there, the latter because a lot of stuff is made there :cool:

Otherwise if you are looking for generic bike aftermarket stuff a lot can be found at various bike shops in Ontario, such as Royal Distributing