tires

fiddles

just curious as to which tires you bought to replace the originals when the time came to purchase new ones?...not needed yet, just curious as I just went through 2 days of researching tires for my fiancé's bike...fun wow!!! LOL

latony007

just curious as to which tires you bought to replace the originals when the time came to purchase new ones?...not needed yet, just curious as I just went through 2 days of researching tires for my fiancé's bike...fun wow!!! LOL
i have not had to replace the FZ6R tires yet either but the consensus seems to be the Dunlop Q3's. I love Michelin, always have and put commander 2 on my cruiser but will probably go with the Dunlops when i am ready.

fiddles

i have not had to replace the FZ6R tires yet either but the consensus seems to be the Dunlop Q3's. I love Michelin, always have and put commander 2 on my cruiser but will probably go with the Dunlops when i am ready.
LOL...too funny...that's the tire he ended choosing for his FZ1...cool...thanks!

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Chucker

I have Pirelli Diablo Rosso II's and love them. Super sticky at the track. Ride nice on the road.

blkbrd

Elite Member

ej'sfz

Ive got a couple thousand on the t30's now and love them.... haven't slipped on me in a corner yet, and they seem to be wearing great for my commute... no signs of flattening yet.. i put 13k on my bike since I bought it almost exactly a year ago and with the t30's im Hopin to just buy tires once a year... seems to be leading to that. .. fingers crossed!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

AdamDee

Just picked up a set of Pilot Road 4s. Glad to see there's so much positive feedback on them. Can't wait to try 'em out.

Very curious to feel the difference some new tires make. It'll be my first new set.

Cheers!

sunkist

went with Q3's..

dry they are great, sticky as hell and provide much more confidence.

wet I have no idea - that's when the car gets taken.