This weekend

Johnfz6r

Wow is about all I can say! Outstanding weekend beautiful weather, I averaged about 1 tank a day :) hope everybody else enjoyed it and had safe trips with countless miles

fz6rwolf

I got over a tank in today, was a great day. Only thing is my 1st service isn't until next Saturday and I now have 849 miles on which is really pushing it, well I guess bit over on the oil won't hurt it.

C

CravenMoorhead

Its so nice here most everyday (80's sunny, blue skies) that it's almost boring but I never take it for granted.

Particularly now that I am out riding more on my R. Filled up the tank again a bit ago and got 52mpg.

MNDZA

Not so lucky here. It's been raining all weekend and will keep raining almost the whole week I think....and it rained most of last week too! However, it cleared up a little bit today so I went out for a couple hours.....it was awesome!

J

jhosler

It rained here all weekend too, so I couldn't get the bike out and ride :(

T

teeter

Incredible weather int eh mid-atlantic this weekend. 750 miles nice.

God I love West Virginia!

nomen cognomen

Some of you guys are lucky to live in states where it's riding season all year round. Here in the east coast, the riding season is about April-October, give or take a month or so. I prefer to ride only when conditions are warm and dry.