The Danger of motorcycling

FastFreddy

I'm speechless as to how to introduce or describe other than my heart goes out to the parents.

I'm sure the bad consequences of getting it wrong on the motorbike is foremost in our minds. I'm speechless for what this guy witnessed. I had to cut back on riding for a month when I saw a biker motionless on the road last Dec, I was yelling at cars of an hour after I saw that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD294yVi6j4]Read Description First Before Watching (Ratings Disabled) - YouTube[/ame]

It's pretty much the reason I often yell "It's my life, for you to save 2 seconds to the next red light" at bad drivers. (not recommended anyway)

FastFreddy

Definitely if there's a tight call on a motorbike, always take the option where you slow down and wait rather than risk it.

rhnatyk

A good reminder that riding a motorcycle is serious business. I see so many riders treat this activity as if they are immortal. Videos like this should make you stop and think. Motorcycling is great fun and we all love it, but safety should be at top of mind always. Especially when riding in a group. Think hard before making that pass ... just because the guy in front had time to complete it safely, doesn't mean you will too.

Bert-Aus

I am out of rep, so you guys get my +1 and +1
safety then fun

DragonBlu

Sorry for what you went through. My heart goes out to the family,RIP rider. Thank you for putting yourself through the making of the video. It is an opportunity for all riders young and experienced to learn that we are not immortal on a bike. Ride safe fellow riders.