T-Rex Racing No-Cut Sliders Group Buy (Ends Oct 31st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I e-mailed Tom at T-Rex regarding those no-cut sliders that Bigevildoer (Thanks for working with them!!!) posted here and asked about a group buy. :D Good stuff here! Here is his reply:

Hi,
Yes. I have just had them available but have not had a chance to update our website. I can send a PayPal invoice of $39/set if you are interested. They are $39.00 + $8 shipping at regular price. Please let me know. For group buy I can do free shipping in the continental U.S. HI and Puerto Rico . He/She just needs to mention "group buy for FZ6R Forum".
Thanks
Tom

For more motorcycle accessories, visit us at:

Motorcycle Race Stands, Sliders, Spools, Chocks

Thank you for your business!

Contact him here ( eBay My World - t-rexsliders ) using your ebay account and he will provide you with his PayPal address. PayPal him $39 with the mention "group buy for FZ6R Forum". for product 2009+ FZ6R No-Cut Frame Sliders. You can directly email him at customerservice (AT) t-rex-racing.com also. Please make the subject line " Invoice request for Group Buy for FZ6R Forum" and include your PayPal e-mail address for him to send the invoice.

This beats the pricing of Innovation ALL TO HELL! :D

Go get 'em peeps!

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I e-mailed Tom at T-Rex regarding those no-cut sliders that a user posted here and asked about a group buy. :D Good stuff here! Here is his reply:

Hi,
Yes. I have just had them available but have not had a chance to update our website. I can send a PayPal invoice of $39/set if you are interested. They are $39.00 + $8 shipping at regular price. Please let me know. For group buy I can do free shipping in the continental U.S. only. He/She just needs to mention "group buy for FZ6R Forum".
Thanks
Tom

For more motorcycle accessories, visit us at:

Motorcycle Race Stands, Sliders, Spools, Chocks

Thank you for your business!

Contact him here ( eBay My World - t-rexsliders ) using your ebay account and he will provide you with his PayPal address. PayPal him $39 with the mention "group buy for FZ6R Forum". for product 2009+ FZ6R No-Cut Frame Sliders.

This beats the pricing of Innovation ALL TO HELL! :D

Go get 'em peeps!
That's the way it goes. :eek: As more products become available, the competition will bring the prices down. I blame impatience on my over-spending. :surrender: lol

cbzdel

Great price, I wouldnt pass this up if you haven't gotten any yet!!! I spent pretty much my whole life savings on Intuitive's but I wanted protection ASAP after dropping my bike in my garage!!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
That's the way it goes. :eek: As more products become available, the competition will bring the prices down. I blame impatience on my over-spending. :surrender: lol
ebay yours for someone that does not know the difference and pick these up. You'll likely net enough payback for a 30 rack of beer, some pizza and a cool HD on-demand movie! :D

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I have updated the OP. Tom stated that HI and PR are also included in this offer. This is good until the end of Oct.

Thanks all!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Just ordered mine! Their customer support is GREAT!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Thanks David! I'm hoping a lot more of you are able to take advantage of this deal. These are as good as the Innovation sliders and a significantly reduced price.

I get nothing out of this folks. I'm not associated with T-Rex in any way. I'm just helping the guy out because I think he's got quality products for more than reasonable prices!

FitZ6R

Got mine on order. I just hope I haven't invoked the drop-the-bike-before-the-sliders-arrive jinx.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Got mine on order. I just hope I haven't invoked the drop-the-bike-before-the-sliders-arrive jinx.

No, just means you'll be that much more careful before they are installed, right? ;) :D

nc_fz6r

Just sent Tommy Boy my request for an invoice!! Great Deal!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
BUMP! 20 days left! :D

bmw675

that is why i havent taken it out since i ordered mine. on the brighter side, they will be here on tuesday. :thumbup:

rayden56

just got mine on order!!!! was waiting for an alternative to expensive intuitives!!! yessssss:D

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
So, we've had the following orders? Thanks for ordering and taking advantage of this people! :d

Bigevildoer (Our resident development engineer and pioneer! Thanks!!!)
FZ1inNH (for wife's bike)
davidrosso
FitZ6R
nc_fz6r
artkatz111
jdesiano1
bmw4422
rayden56
Allen

Did I miss anyone? I am hoping we can hit at least 20 orders for Tom to make it worth his while. Please take advantage if you can. The price is going up in 19 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.