SW Motech And Givi

shifty_90

So I am hoping to get these in the near future and just wanted to check I have the right part number before I start going overboard with getting quotes etc

SW Motech Rack - KFT.06.478.20000.B

On the twistedthrottle website it has an option for a hard bolt kit. What is this?

Cheers
Shifty

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

shifty_90

I was looking at the V35 as I plan on doing quite long trips but are you saying the V35 are not compatible with the sw motech racks? And if not does givi make a rack that will fit for the v35 or does anyone else?

Thanks for the help with this

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

shifty_90

Thanks for the great info guys. im fairly set on getting the v35s so givi racks it is just need to do some good research on what i need to do. unfortunately not as easy as the sw motech would made things so much easier.would the swmotech top box rack fit with the givi rack maybe?

@mcnam1rj do you have any pics of your set up?

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member
Last edited:

shifty_90

thanks for the photos guys looks like the plxr364 will be the rack with v35s i dont really like the look of the givi top rack set up which is why i liked the swmotech which i think should work will have to double check.

all i know is i have a lot of saving to do first lol shipping to aus is the killer in all of this

utbfcc

mcnam1rj, thanks for those pictures. Is it possible to ride with a passenger when those sidecases are on?