Streetfighter fz6r

Garvinator

The headlight is temporary until I find a nice one. It's a cheap 7" round universal headlight that I found on alliexpress for about 40$. It came with brackets so mounting it was very easy. The mirrors are OSAN universal mirrors but the quality is very bad. The visibility would be nice if the mirrors were not so cheap. They vibrate so much that I can only see shapes when riding.

Chris12

... The mirrors are OSAN universal mirrors but the quality is very bad. The visibility would be nice if the mirrors were not so cheap. They vibrate so much that I can only see shapes when riding.
Thanks for your reply and honesty.

Inspired by this thread, I just went on eBay and purchased a set of OEM mirrors that were removed new from a FZ-07 (for $25 shipped!)

They didn't come with handlebar mounts so I'll need to figure out the best way to set them up. On the FZ's I believe they thread in to the brake reservoir on the right, and the base of the clutch lever on the left.

Anyone have thoughts on the best mounting option to put these on a 6r?

Garvinator

I've seen people do it on the brake reservoir as you mentioned but for the clutch side I don't know. I just bought handlebar mounts to save the trouble.