stolen helmet ever?

Fizzi6ergal

If it quickly detaches from my bike, I'll take it with me. That's why the store owners bought shopping carts, right? I don't use the shopping cart to put groceries in, I use the shopping cart to put my gear in that I don't wanna haul around while walking through the supermarket. i.e tank bag, helmet, jacket, gloves. And I'm still nervous about leaving my bike all alone unsecured. I was at a softball tournament that I was coaching, and while we were in the middle of the game, one of my players told me that a mom was letting their son climb all over my bike. Using it as a jungle gym. I got back to my bike to check it out and buttons have been pushed(the kill switch), there were footprints where my arse goes.... Some people have NO respect for other peoples items. It's BS

I was at a softball tournament that I was coaching, and while we were in the middle of the game, one of my players told me that a mom was letting their son climb all over my bike. Using it as a jungle gym. I got back to my bike to check it out and buttons have been pushed(the kill switch), there were footprints where my arse goes.... Some people have NO respect for other peoples items. It's BS

what the heck was that mom thinking I would've spanked the kid lol jk

I'd beat the mom. What happens when the kid drops the bike on top of himself. I remember climbing on to my dad's 80's gold wing. Knocked it over and broke the windscreen.

On topic: I don't leave anything on my bike that would allow a thief to legally ride it away.

Pointman1776

Elite Member

Fizzi6ergal

Oh, I was looking for the mother, believe me. Apparently the mother was on her phone. I never did see her. I had my girls looking for her too. If I would have caught the kid in action. The mother would have had a couple ear-fulls from me. I wouldn't have had to be nice either, I didn't have a work shirt on, just my coaching shirt. While I'm at work, I park my bike right next to the window by my desk so I can keep a close eye on her. Everytime I have a customer or 7 stop and glance at my bike, they point fingers and probably get within arms distance away from it. That's when I get a little nervous and stand right next to the window. Peering at them like I'm a buzzard staring at my prey. My stare at them gets pretty intense. Waiting... Just waiting......