stolen helmet ever?

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Don't leave mine if I can't see it. Had a buddy get a soda dumped in his while it was locked to his bike.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

BoneJj

Don't leave mine if I can't see it. Had a buddy get a soda dumped in his while it was locked to his bike.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!
That's messed up right there man! That would cause me to loose control if I saw someone doing that.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

+1, my disk lock came with a 4' cable, I usually bring everything with me.But I can run the cable through my jackets sleeve, two helmets, my saddle bags, whatever needs it
what lock is this?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

Pointman1776

Elite Member

WeatherB

I always take mine with me! I've heard stories of screws getting stolen off bikes, so no thanks to leaving my helmet lying around.

Pinarello Rider

I take everything with me.

You know... for that extra "cool" status factor when walking around or sitting to eat/drink.

(According to my 17 yo daughter, apparently I could benefit from some extra "cool" status at my age.)
That's funny right there.

But trust me, if you're riding a motorcycle, you're already cool. I remember a friend of mine in high school showed up to a formal event on the back of her dad's Harley - I was like WHOOOOOAAAAA, your dad is soooo cool!!! And while I always thought she was good looking in a "I roll out of bed in the morning and look good" kinda way - not flashy or showy at all, she got a whole lot better looking climbing off the bike and pulling her helmet off...

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member