Stock windscreen (like new)/New Shogun no cut frame sliders

sti491

FS New Shogun No Cut Frame Sliders $45 you pay shipping

NEW SLIDERS FOR SALE!. Exact fit for FZ6R. -SOLD- -SOLD- -SOLD- !

$45, you pay shipping. That's pretty good for brand new sliders... I paid $71.99 on Amazon for them. My loss is your gain! The No Cut Shogun sliders are easy to install. They also double as a nice place to stretch your leg on a long ride or if you get a cramp.

The sliders were on my bike in the shop for a week when I was waiting on CF ones, because I got a deal on CF hugger just after I bought the sliders. They are new, just in the CF packaging because I threw away the original packaging, thinking I was keeping them.

Attachments

Last edited:

sti491

I might be interested .... if it’s not a million dollars to ship to Canada. Can you email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
I just e-mailed you. Thank you for your interest. I wish I got my CF ones for this price plus shipping!

adazine

Premium Member

sti491

Well I received the windscreen today and it was near perfect ! Thanks to Rob for this much needed visibility and for making this a great transaction with superb packaging.
Yay! Always good when the carrier doesn't do too much damage. I hope the frame sliders I just shipped to Canada fares as well. They are tougher than the windshield though!