Stay away from this company!!!

F

FZ6R_Blue

I'm now on board with the other guys who have had issues with Motorcycle stupidstore. keep in mind i have spent almost 2k at MSS in the past 14mths.. They had an item i wanted listed on two different spots for 2 different prices and i questioned them on it and asked them to honor the lower price and they told me flat out it doesn't matter how much money i have spent they will not lower the price and if i don't like it i can go elsewhere for stuff.. they ended the call saying goodluck finding the deals we offer *laughed* and click hung up on me

b_who

Yea there customer service have bin pretty big dicks to me the 2 times I've returned stuff so I just took my business to other websites and i HAVE FOUND MANY DEALS BETTER then them, just have to look and research.

Thankfully I now have a huge list of online stores to attend to my motorcycle needs :thumbup:

Alex6

I can't for the life of me understand what is the purpose of this garment, except maybe looking "cool"? :confused:

F

FZ6R_Blue

It has a very solid back armor in it. and its designed to be able to be worn over a jacket or other gear... place for the patches from the A.B.A.T.E and The Patriot Guard

b_who

yea i dont see a difference so id just go with the cheaper one and it does have good reviews so dont see any reason to go with the more expensive one

iSpoolin

Why didn't you just add the cheaper one to the cart? lol

Anyway, I don't see a big company like that talking like that to you. They may have told you they wouldn't lower the price but they didn't say it so rudely lol

I don't deal with MSS anymore anyway though because there deals suck. I use Riders Discount for EVERYTHING! They are ALWAYS the cheapest I can find.

Recent deals of mine from them:

Alpinestars Carver Two Piece Leather Suit MSRP: $799 my price: $547 shipped
Icon Torrent Helmet and Dark Smoke Visor MSRP: $275 my price: $205 shipped
CRG Shorty Levers MSRP: $199 My price: $170 shipped
Akrapovic Slip On Exhaust MSRP: $711 My price $600 shipped

If you haven't used them I highly reccommend them. There website DOES list there prices as the MSRP, to get these awesome deals either call TJ at 866-931-6644 ext 817
or get on one of the MANY forums they operate through and PM him. Sportbikes.net, Triumph675.net, gixxer.com, r6-forum.com and quite a few more.

F

FZ6R_Blue

They did talk to me like that. It's not the 1st time either. i let it slide once but twice is to much.. companies don't care anymore, people need to realize that companies like this think that losing one customer is nothing. despite the fact that the person they are losing spends over 1k a year

speedracer51

To put it in the words of Arnny. "STOP WHINING!" I have purchased, kept and returned several items from MSS never had a prob, never spoke to in a rude tone. Of course I was polite with them also, maybe that is where the problem lies.

I part out vintage motorcycles as a side biz, if people email or call me acting like an azz I don't respond too well and will mess with them a bit just outta spite. (I know not good business eutectic, sorry) On the flip side if they are polite and courteous they usually get a new part or full refund with no question.

F

FZ6R_Blue

So i should stop whining about being treated like shi* by them because you have never had issues with them?(i'm just curious if thats what your saying) sounds like your putting their complete lack of Customer service on me. I was not rude to them at all. not even after being hung up on 3 times and the way the last person talked to me. If i'm spending as much money as i spend with that company that means i am helping pay the salary of the people who treated me so rude, if i was running a company and my employees treated a single customer the way i was treated i would fire them on the spot