Southern California Meet-up/Ride

Kdubb223

Anyone in So Cal down to go for a ride this weekend?

So yeah if anyone is up for a ride let me know! :D

Attachments

Fenixgoon

i'm in west LA. could definitely meet up with you guys.

you all should come to mulholland highway! :D i'm like...an hour out from it, including taking topanga canyon road :)

mtheartist

I'd love to join if was from the area but this sounds like more of an Orange County ride. I'll be in Escondido on Saturday but I only have a couple of friends that ride. Let me know if you get together with any of the forum members that live in North County so we can try to set up a meet and ride. I have been in contact with another member from Encinitas and we are going to schedule something soon. Let me know what you think and feel free to contact me anytime.

mtheartist

i'm in west LA. could definitely meet up with you guys.

you all should come to mulholland highway! :D i'm like...an hour out from it, including taking topanga canyon road :)
Now there's a place I'd love to go and ride. Minus all the wrecks on Mulholland of course. Too bad I'm so far away.

Detrich

rnickeymouse scares me. lol

Pointman1776

Elite Member

JoJoJodyJo

I'd love to join if was from the area but this sounds like more of an Orange County ride. I'll be in Escondido on Saturday but I only have a couple of friends that ride. Let me know if you get together with any of the forum members that live in North County so we can try to set up a meet and ride. I have been in contact with another member from Encinitas and we are going to schedule something soon. Let me know what you think and feel free to contact me anytime.
A friend and I are going to ride the 78 - 76 loop on Saturday. We're both in Escondido. PM me if you're interested.

abyss1406

Im in san diego and riding hwy 94 up to potrero on saturday morning if anyone is interested

Detrich

^ U upgraded to a Super Tenare?

Wow, have u gone off-roading and how is it?

ej'sfz

i know its a little late on the date, but im in east county s.d., ramona actually, if anyones doin a ride sometime soon. always willing to put some more miles on the new bike

cezell09

i know its a little late on the date, but im in east county s.d., ramona actually, if anyones doin a ride sometime soon. always willing to put some more miles on the new bike
Only if you bring down an apple mountain berry crumble! (Wife's from Escondido)

Kdubb223