Sold

CrazyCawi

Sold the Harley today :) new bike coming this spring :) added a new toy to my arsenal today though, in one foul swoop I sold my Harley to my general manager and then bought a new maxima :) 2013 sv in crimson black

Bert-Aus

That was a short lived pirate affair CC
What prompted your decision?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

last known wasn't it Ducati lust? or was it MV Agusta Brutale, or...

CrazyCawi

It will likely be the MV agusta brutal but their are a few top contenders, street fighter 848, rsv4, Panigale 899....

latony007

It will likely be the MV agusta brutal but their are a few top contenders, street fighter 848, rsv4, Panigale 899....
About as far from Harley as you can get. You must have been drugged or something to get Harley in the first place!

priotiynapkin

my dad loves his brutale. he has a pani too but I think he's thinking about losing it. he's been taking the mv to the track every month and is loving it.

there's a picture of a picture for ya

-Ben

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

All nice rides. But not because I got one... get over the look and do a test ride on the 09 before you buy anything. Won't cost you anything and it's a lot of bike for $8K!
I knew Marty would get in here pimping the FZ-09 :)
marty I believe that's on the test ride list at the show, im going to try and hit it up if I make it, which im planning on doing. if it makes me want another bike im blaming and billing you !! :)

CrazyCawi

Lol can I bill u for my 09 if I get one too Marthy lol

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited: