*SOLD* Have a Zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

yfz6r

That is a sick dock! I'm no audiophile nut I know kicker is great quality. This would be great for someone who does outdoor entertaining or has a pool. GLWS! Wish money wasn't tight on my end or i'd be on this

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

BoneJj

Yeah, it is high quality. The subwoofer makes a huge difference. It is capable of using any 3.5mm input so you can use it for computer speakers, or power another mp3 player. Had composite hookups for playing videos. It really is a neat dock. They make them for iPod's too, so I recommend them for anyone looking for a quality dock.

Haha, yeah, I know the Zune wasn't popular, but I really hate Apple. I wanted something better than the junky MP3 player that I had, and the Zune HD was pretty much awesome, plus the Music Pass was cool. $14.95 per month and I could download and stream as much music as I wanted, plus got 10 songs per month for free.
I've been sticking with Sandisk players, I really like their features compared to the price that they offer...

The Zune's did come with some nice features and their audio quality was pretty damn good compared to most everything else I tried when they were on the shelves but yeah, they really sucked at marketing the devices. If they would have tried better I think they could have had a better market share. Their product was superior in several ways from what I remember being on the market at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.