SoCal Riding Scene

Z3roFlaw

I'm new to riding, new to this forum, and I'm new to the riding scene in SoCal. I figured I would post this here to see if i can get info on possible locations that have bike meet-ups so I can make new riding friends.

I know of a store in the Irvine area called Cycle Gear, and they have monthly meet-ups with raffles etc.

Are there any other places that you guys/gals know of?

Are there any fellow riders located around the Orange County area? I know there are at least a few that I've seen in some of my other forum posts which are close to where I live.

JonKerr

Elite Member

killabee

Hey buddy. We are neighbors. I'm in garden grove. Pm me your contact info and we can meetup sometime.

-Jeff

F

Flyer421

Hey guys been seeing a couple of you guys around. Sadly my bike is in Louisiana but been in Los Angeles flying out of long beach and staying in seal beach. Flying aerial survey work in this area for another week or so we go all day but if anyone wants to hang out or knows great places at night here defiantly hit me up.

Detrich

There's also a monthly bike meet at Soyumi in 2710 Alton Parkway in Irvine... I think they meet once a month on Monday nights. (The owner of the shop is a sport biker, so she hosts this event.). I didn't see anything on their web site, so u may have to like their FB page to get more info. It's too far for me to go down there, so I just go to a local meet up here in San Gabriel...

cezell09

I'm up here in the Long Beach area. Just a quick trip up the 405 from ya. I'm new to riding and I've been thinking about finding some riding buddies.

jponza

Whittier,ca rider (la county)

abyss1406

san diego ca!!

Detrich

Pasadena... :)

efforex

Lakeside, CA

Z3roFlaw

Been away from the forums and my bike for a while now due to some personal issues but I'm back to riding again and I never got the chance to do a group ride.

I've mainly been using the bike recently for the weekend joyride around town and down the pacific coast highway (PCH) but I really want to get more seat time and rack up some more miles with some longer bike trips.