SoCal riders!

latony007

Good lord!!!!! That road never has bikes on it????? :leghump: looking at that route, might be something I could ride if we do another trip on the way up to NorCal.
if you do let me know i want some lessons! And then i can put you on my bike, take a picture and put it in my garage and say its me! :D

JT it does look cool. Im gonna get up there and when i do im gonna let you know. My brother called today and his wife is finally going to let him out of the house so we are going to hit up angeles crest tomorrow. Its just half way between us so its convient. Might break off and try upper tujunga this time. Hopefully less crazies on it.

latony007

so did hit ACH on Saturday, broke off a upper Tujunga canyon and that was a major improvement over ACH is several regards, it was more sweeping in the turns so you could go faster, was almost no gravel at all vs. ACH looked really dirty this weekend, and finally there was almost no one on it. I went about 10 solid miles before hitting angeles forest highway which is the way I should have gone but wound up on aliso canyon somehow and got deposited by surprise near palmdale. Next time ill bring my phone tank case to make sure I don't miss the turn but definitely recommend riding those roads.

latony007

Be careful, keeping up with Jon looks tough :)
looks like its going to be perfect weather!
Did anyone ever go riding with Jon and crash trying to keep up? :rolleyes:

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

Nobody would crash trying to keep up lol. I ended up not riding. Got up Saturday and kept hearing my boss in my ear. "You better not go riding and make yourself sicker!" Still wasn't feeling 100% so I stayed home. 99% sure I'll be out there this coming Saturday.
hope you feel better. I got out till i couldnt take the seat anymore, discovered, well for me anyway, some cool offshoots of ACH with very minimal traffic and big sweaping curves. One of the things i have noticed about having a bike is that i am discovering all these roads and places in an area i have lived in all my life.

abyss1406

hope you feel better. I got out till i couldnt take the seat anymore, discovered, well for me anyway, some cool offshoots of ACH with very minimal traffic and big sweaping curves. One of the things i have noticed about having a bike is that i am discovering all these roads and places in an area i have lived in all my life.

thats what happens when you open your eyes. or take the blue pill