SoCal riders!

cezell09

Anyone interested in hitting up Glendora Mountain Road today? I'll be there. Let me know if you want to meet up beforehand.

Kdubb223

Riding through Malibu tomorrow morning. If anyone is interested pm me.

flyingminno

Just to let you guys know, Glendora mountain and ridge road is closed until Monday the 8th. Azusa canyon is still open though.

Edit: I just looked at the time of the op, sorry I didn't post this earlier lol.

ej'sfz

me and a couple buddies might be goin for a ride either saturday or sunday if anyone wants to join...might hit up palomar or something...let me know if interested

abyss1406

I havent made the trip to palomar yet

JonKerr

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ej'sfz

yea thats what i hear, might go the other way and hit 94 or just zip around the county, havent decided yet

latony007

That's a plus for me not to have to worry about others in my lonely roads.

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
lol, what are some good rides up there JT? Or anything off the 5 in between us you have been on? I want to get out this weekend too just not sure how much time I will have. They are right, just like anything else in so cal there is too many people. You can't go on Mulholland, ACH, palomar (apparently haven't been on it) without seeing a million bikes too many of which are not exactly polite. im thinking of trying Ojai or maybe some of the off shoot roads of ACH, seems like everyone usually stays on the main.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

From Ventura / ojai area up 33 to kern county it's one pretty sweet road recently paved

The other probably too far north for u is on 58 for bako to pismo

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
hmm, that 33 sounds like something worth trying. probably be 6-8 hours going up there and back with stops though. Which is funny since I can be up there in 1.5 hours taking the 5. If I tell the map program i want to go from venturat to Ojai to bakersfield it still has me do a u turn in Ojai, go back through ventura to the 126 and then 5. I like Pismo fun to go ATV there but man its always cold.

latony007

trying to find someplace in the middle but there isn't much along the old 5. You ever ridden in frazier park to lockwood or cuddy valley roads?

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

If im feeling up to it in the morning i may hit 94. Im usually getting to the first part around Jamacha around 845.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Be careful, keeping up with Jon looks tough :)
looks like its going to be perfect weather!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ej'sfz

jon, its gonna end up being sunday man, my buddy cant get a babysitter tomorrow,but if youre still down let me know...havent gone for a good ride in a while

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited: