So I finally broke down and..

ChefMichael

2003 R6 headers, Straight pipe, Two brothers exhaust, Power Commander, Switched stock swing arm for the R6 swing arm, down-1 up+1 on the gears. Now I can start wheelies at 5 and run them to 90.

as soon as I get a decent camera I will upload pictures and post some stunt videos.

here's a picture of me doing my first superman on the 6R. (incoming: Nice helmet flame. blah blah)

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Being one of those^^^^^^^^

will result in you being one of two things

either someone having to wear this

or this

Good luck tho bro! Id invest in gear before all those mods!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Mr Citrus

yikes!
Might wanna put a NSFW out there
But why would you stunt(let alone ride) without a helmet? and wear a jacket without zipping it up?

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

neilg

Good point but next time you might want to post a disclaimer my fiancée just screamed in my ear and im officially deaf now. She also giving me crap about riding now. THANKS for brighting up my day just a little.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

you bought an r6 swing arm? WHY...and your gear is always first...how are you able to hook anything up when you are dead

Crocop43

Stunting without gear and doing upgrades without gear....

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

News flash. If you stand upright, and simply fall backwards and smack your bare skull on the pavement, that can be enough to fracture your skull, cause a brain bleed, and kill you. Or leave you a vegetable. Imagine how easy it is to split your head wide open if you fall off a bike even just going 5 or 10 or 15 MPH.

The act of putting a helmet on takes what...10 seconds?
Yeah but that wont happen to me, I stunt bro Ill lift my head before it can hit the pavement. Momentum aint got shit on me man!

ChUcK

Good point but next time you might want to post a disclaimer my fiancée just screamed in my ear and im officially deaf now. She also giving me crap about riding now. THANKS for brighting up my day just a little.
Remind your fiancee that people routinely end up like that doing just about anything that's fun.

CrazyCawi

People even choke just breathing! On the bright side with a bike you can make the end as fast as you want lol

AngryAnt

Just guessing.

If not the case, I just hope you haven't reproduced yet where you can go out with a Darwin, looking ever so cool with your backwards hat.