So Cal at it again, riding on 1/26

latony007

I cant make it, I gotta do my valves and make another homemade baffle, mine shot out last night again
yeah, sounds like you should see a doctor lol

Hey any of you guys check out this thread? this rocks, everyone needs to get on there. It looks like Detrich is closest member to me, however it says pasadena but the mark is more like l.a. proper.
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f19/google-member-map-20865/

Last edited:

Murals

Damn is it too late to get in on this FZ6R ride this weekend or whatttt? I'll bring my baby! Glad I stumbled across this forum in time, Malibu canyons are in my backyard nice to meet you all :)

I'll be filming with front and rear cams too making a video!

Last edited:

knightmare

Damn is it too late to get in on this FZ6R ride this weekend or whatttt? I'll bring my baby! Glad I stumbled across this forum in time, Malibu canyons are in my backyard nice to meet you all :)

Come on down.... The more the better.... U got the meet up location and time right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knightmare

Awesome. That's Dennys on Burbank and Topanga at 11-1130?

Yes... That's the place....

latony007

well... since he has front and rear cameras i guess he can come :)

Hey murals welcome to the site. check out this thread. place your marker and look for the closest marker to you, that would be me lol.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f19/google-member-map-20865/

latony007

whats our final tally so we have an idea?

Me
Knightmare +1
Czell09 + 1
Urbanduckman
murals
and hopefull a guest appearance from JT but we have not worked out all the contract details with Monster.

knightmare

U can scratch my plus one....

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Looks like I'm the first one here. With 20 minutes under my 2hr drive time. however, I forgot my wallet... On 20 bucks on hand (thanks my gf). Need a forty dollar front for the day if anyone can assist. Or I just won't eat

SixRFixR

Rats! I missed this ride. I was even out riding yesterday, too. I really need to read this forum more often. It would be fun to be out with more 6R's. I'm usually chasing an S100RR. He stops and waits for me.

Do it again! I'm in the IE. I haven't done Mulholland yet because it's too many freeway miles to get there, but I'd do it for a group ride. Angeles Crest is more centrally located. I've been enjoying Hwy 38 up to the east side of Big Bear. I usually ride along the north shore of the lake and then down the 330. There's one set of quick, linked esses just past Angeles Oaks that's really fun and the traffic usually isn't bad.

latony007

Rats! I missed this ride. I was even out riding yesterday, too. I really need to read this forum more often. It would be fun to be out with more 6R's. I'm usually chasing an S100RR. He stops and waits for me.

Do it again! I'm in the IE. I haven't done Mulholland yet because it's too many freeway miles to get there, but I'd do it for a group ride. Angeles Crest is more centrally located. I've been enjoying Hwy 38 up to the east side of Big Bear. I usually ride along the north shore of the lake and then down the 330. There's one set of quick, linked esses just past Angeles Oaks that's really fun and the traffic usually isn't bad.
There will be another im sure, just keep your eyes open on the site.

knightmare

I am in the ie too.... But keep checking.... There will be more rides.... Just seeing all the 6r bikes is sick....