Show off your grill....

CrazyCawi

So I'm a proud owner of a new weber grill...got the spirit e-210 it's an entry into the weber world. I wanted a grill since we moved two places ago but now that we own a home it was something I felt I needed lol. I wanted a larger one but it would have been far out of the budget. I could have gotten a larger grill in another brand like charbroiled or brinkman but I wanted quality, and durability that I've known weber for when growing up. Without further ado here is mine

$550 got me the grill, a new tank, and the all weather cover. Perfect size for the two of us and if we have company. Wish it had a sear burner but oh well I love it.

What's yours look like?

Reaver

Mines a charcoal ;-)

bmw675

danieljardim

I'm a proud owner of a brick BBQ made by my father, brother in law and me. Since I'm a brazilian it is a blasphemy to make bbq with gas. Only charcoal or real wood.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

MaximumHP

Normally it's not filled with water (picture was taken after flooding), but I like to grill over a fire when I can. I have a POS gas grill too for when I get lazy, which is fairly often.

Attachments

bmw675

I still have an older Ducane, with the cast lid. Works perfect form me, and it really holds in the heat.

Alot of people at work are raving over their treager, which is a wood pellet grill, fed by an auger. Basically a smoker. But those take electricity, and I'd like to have a way to cook if the power goes out.

I will be in the mArket for a new one next year. Interested to see what everyone else has.

Chucker

I've got a Weber Genesis 330 natural gas. It's the best grill I've ever had. Amazing heat control and the Sear Station makes for awesome steaks.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Those burgers are either huge or the grill is really tiny, LOL

Nice pickup.
A bit of both the grill has 2 big grates in width and two burners, but the burgers were pretty big

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

jt are those yours or your famalies? Not that it really matters I was just curious

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Kayo7

I took these pictures before we washed it but my dad and I just got this sweet set up. Looks even better now with it being washed. Even has a rotiesery, sorry can't spell, hope you guys can know what I'm saying lol.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Kayo7

looks good. and yes I know what you mean. whens the BBQ ill bring the beer!
Lol, the sad thing is that my family doesn't really grill all to often, but enough. We had an old weber grill that I may take up to the girl friends house.

danieljardim

Those where my contribution to the fam party spot at the 4 acre ranch house. 2 whole property is has a block wall all the way around with a rought iron between pillers out front. we get together there just about every weekend.
my uncle contributed the stamped cement and the carport shade structure deal and a pool table
my pops provided a granite table and a 60" flatscreen
I also purchased a 1080P projector for the living room along with surround sound (cable, ps3, PC) feels like we are at the movies everyday

we have a volleyball spot
a basketball set up
room for football or soccer
30' daimeter above ground pool
just orderd a big play set for the kids swings slides 2 story set up

3 horses along with a viriety of animals to complete the farm feel lol
2 RV's
2 Jet skis
1 fishing boat

anything else youd like to know???
I would like to know when you gonna invite me there.