Shogun No Cut's

Rich007

Installed the Shogun No Cut Frame Sliders after work today and they only took about 15 minutes to install. Super easy install, supplied bolts fit perfectly and they appear to stick out far enough for plenty of protection.

Not too sure how they act in the event of an accidental drop and hopefully I will never find out.

24KMACH

I installed my Shoguns today also. Must be something in the air.:confused: I used the decal that came with them to cover scratches from not having them.:rolleyes:

Rich007

I installed my Shoguns today also. Must be something in the air.:confused: I used the decal that came with them to cover scratches from not having them.:rolleyes:
That's funny, I put the sticker on my tool box. I have seen too many bikes lately dropped and banged up that did and didn't have the sliders. So far (knock on wood) I have no scratches yet but I only have 550 miles on it.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

linkgt

Installed the Shogun No Cut Frame Sliders after work today and they only took about 15 minutes to install. Super easy install, supplied bolts fit perfectly and they appear to stick out far enough for plenty of protection.

Not too sure how they act in the event of an accidental drop and hopefully I will never find out.
I approve of this message. I've dropped my bike twice. Once in a minor tip over and another in a minor accident. Fairings were saved on both occasions. Damage was done to the mirrors and windshield however. No biggie :)