shirt staying on

pt jen

Does anyone else have a problem when riding their shirt coming untucked and just showing your goods? It's only happened a couple of times and my husband thinks it's funny. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening?

Soapartist

Does anyone else have a problem when riding their shirt coming untucked and just showing your goods? It's only happened a couple of times and my husband thinks it's funny. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening?
Longer shirt?
Kevlar riding jeans for women usually have a back that is higher than the front because they know most of us don't want our ass hanging out if they don't cut them a little higher.
There aren't many mfgs that make a decent fitting womens kevlar jean, but I have heard good things about the fit of these jeans, not mama rise either :D great price too:

Shift Racing Women's Silhouette Pants - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Soapartist

Oh...way to dull the thread down with good advise. Jezzz... :D

She was baiting us and then going to reveal her true self but now you gotta put functional clothing on her. For shame. :disapprove:

:justkidding: PT
:D I thought this was supposed to be the ladies section, :eyebrow: ...
Butt I think lots of people have their ass hanging out :spank:
Just trying to be helpful :cheer:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

nucmedman63

whats that saying "wheres the pics" (SORRY JUST SLIPPED OUT) When I 'm not wearing a jacket my shirt is extra long or long sleaved the sleaves seem to keep the wind from filling up the shirt.

Sparkxx1

Wear your gear and you shouldn't have a problem. I don't think your husband will find it funny in the event of a crash and then having the goods, damaged.

Just Saying. :eek:

pt jen

Thanks for the tips. But it's not my ass hanging out that I'm talking about. I wear low cut jeans and have a tiger tattoo across my lower back which I don't mind showing off.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

cjsFZ6R

The only thing i can suggest is putting a longer tight tank top under whatever shirt your wearing... thats what I do... I don't mind my ahemmm "tramp stamp" showing either.. lol.. (sorry had to call it that... lol) but it honestly is a pain in the ass when the wind starts blowing my shirt down in the front for the world to see.... even when i wear a jacket cuz i'm so tall when i lean forward my lower back is still showing so yeahhh... gear or not.... but I generally wear a really tight tank under everything when riding so the wind and moving around doesn't cause to many issues...

behindXgrnXeyes

I kinda gotta agree with mad mike up there...sounds like you are in some dire need for some gear. I'm sure you love your tattoo and it would be a real shame to have it replaced with some lovely scare tissue. I wear jeans (even tho i should be in riding pants) but my jacket comes down to past where they sit and cover all skin.

No one can tell you what to do...but...just saying....AGATT

lwclancers

1. Im illiterate and am unable to read beyond that of a pre-schooler, thus I need picture books to explain things to me, so until then I cannot offer a solution to the noted problem.

2. If you dont want to be cooped up in full gear, and want some protection, get a vest. The ICON Stryker vest comes to mind.

2a. Since I cannot read as noted above, here is a picture:
Ride Icon - WOMEN'S STRYKER VEST

See red

My wife wears a jacket and she complains that she has to "re-arrange the furniture?" When she gets off her bike. lol!!! I would assume me being able to see her "titties" when at speed that could be what you are refering to as well as her complaints.

I do apologise, some people here are in the mind frame that we must wear professional riding gear as if you are joining the ama next week. My wife and I wear jackets, but she still gives some nice shots here and again.

I would suggest getting the heat wicking shirts, they are a rayo n type material and are pretty tight/stretchy, that might keep your "goods" in check.

If not try duct tape. Duct tape fixes EVERYTHING!