shirt staying on

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

See red

My opinion is to each your own. I don't mind others NOT wearing any protection, I don't mind others going over board.

I wear a jacket, and speed and strength shoes, and helmet. Sometimes I wear gloves. My wife does the same.... we also are not in the high speed, lean angles, and traffic splitting. We are also in the plains states, flat, slow, and straight. LMAO!!!!!!!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

linkgt

At the very least, people should be wearing a motorcycle jacket(some kevlar jeans too, Shift makes some pretty good ones that look like normal jeans). Get a jacket that covers your lower back. My shift mesh jacket does a great job of doing that, same goes for my leather jacket. Just find one that looks like it would cover your lower back.

Pvee

I was in Wendy's once with riding jacket and carrying my helmet with gloves stuck in there.
Some lady in line behind me said " If I had to wear all that I doubt if I would go riding".

I said " I only wear all this on days when I might have a wreck".

She said, Well I don't plan to have a wreck" and I said, " Neither did I".!

abyss1406

wow old thread revival, but yesterday I did ride with out a jacket and it was very "free feeling" but at the same time oh so vunerable... yeah im wearing my jacket from now on

I must admit, I am an anal gear nazi. A lot of women riders like to show off their stuff and make it obvious that a girl is riding.... However, with all of the amazing gear out there in so many types, colors, sizes, and flavors , there is a way for everyone to express themselves and still be safe.

At the end of the day, sweat washes off, road rash... And death.... Do not.

vengeance44

wearing your gear is the obvious answer but if that wont do u can try suspenders um a tight undershirt you can get a snuggie or just go shirtless lol