Shipping the bike!

Hey, I should PCS in about three months! Has anyone here that is in the military ever shipped their bike with house hold goods!? Its free so I definately want to use that, but if they are prone to screwing up your stuff, I will find another way! Any suggestions on shipping the bike with them or a better service!?

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

I just had my bike shipped with my household goods when I PCSed. The bike also went into temporary storage because I took leave in route and then it took me longer than expected to find an apartment. When I got my bike and household goods finally this last Monday, my left side mirror on the bike was broken. Also the r-tard movers tried to get the bike off the sidewalk by just rolling it off the curb and the very bottom of the fairings, near the headers scraped. Didn't break or anything thank goodness. Just make sure it's empty of fuel before they pick it up and fold the mirrors in or even take them off if you can because a guy I work with said the same thing happened to him too.

Last edited:

Crap! Well, I guess I will just bubble wrap the whole damn bike then! AHHAHA! Thanks for the help!