Shipping Parts to FPO, AE

Xanroth

Vets,

Anyone know of a company that is able to ship to FPO, AE addresses? Cheapcycle wont, and a few of the other major ones wont... totally screwed because I need parts! Haha

-X

meganiimarie

I've yet to have a problem shipping FPO. Amazon and eBay haven't turned me down yet (except recently for items that have Li-ion batteries). Quickly scanning through old emails... solomotoparts.com, cyclegear.com (don't forget to get your 10% off if you don't have a coupon for a higher discount), motorcyclegear.com, motorcycle-superstore.com, powersportparts.net, motodynamic.com, and luckybike.com have all worked for me as well.

Also, If they have a drop down menu for the state that doesn't include an "AE" option, email the customer support and ask if they while ship to city "FPO AE" and state "NY". It usually works as long as you have the right zip, but better safe than sorry if you are in a hurry to get something.

Hope that helps :)

There are some companies that simply don't ship to APO, either because they used fedex/ups or because they are unaware that it's still a "US Address". I spent the last 10 years overseas in Japan and Gerany. When ordering either call the company directly to see if they can make an exception for APO/FPO. In cases where they can't/won't I would look for another seller. IF you are dead set on that company that won't ship I would use ShipitAPO :: Home they receive your item from the seller and ship it to you. I used it a couple of times....

Best of luck!