Santa Rosa Mile

oorgle

oh ok, My buddy asked me a few weeks about going to that and we made loose plans and i forgot about it. I am going to have to give him a call and see if we are still going

oorgle

I went to the friday night race and knew one of the racers. He was not happy with the track or how they organized the races. From the stands we saw alot of officiating issues. There was one flag guy who was talking to a camera man the entire time and never once actually used his flag even when someone low sided right in front of him. That could have gotten someone seriously injured.

The track surface was sand that was moistened up lightly and the rider I knew was pissed about track conditions.

Ticket prices were a bit high at $25 for the track they were on. It is not a mile long track it is a very short track. a full lap is maybe an 1/8th If they wanted the mile track they should have gone to the other side of the fairgrounds where they have the horse racing track.

All in all we still had fun but the AMA should be ashamed of their organizers and officials from that race.