Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

ej'sfz

not to bring back a dead thread but i gotta agree even a few years after you posted this..
i bought a rear angel gt from him about 4months ago and i had to do a double take after he said the price. atleast $30 cheaper than anyone else in town or online...(figured they were stealing them from somewhere haha) im going to buy a set from him of the angel gt's for basically $260 otd ere in a couple days but i mount them my self since i have a machine at the shop

any body in so-cal need work or tires done, go see these guys.

latony007

i like to see guys promoting small business but i agree with the above. If they are trying to wring extra profits because they have a nice building for them to have lunch in i dont care. I wish more business would at least try and price match (dealers and say cyclegear as example). Instead what they do is keep crying "sale" 50% off but the 50% off just brings it down to normal price you would pay at any other store and still more than online. You would figure that eventually people would say hey id rather sell this for 10% profit than have the guy go buy it on Amazon but they dont. I can only assume that means there is still enough people willing to over pay.