sammy56 Parts for Sale

sammy56

It's been a long time since I posted.....
Only put 2500 miles on my bike in 2014....worked way too much!!
Anyway, decided to get a new ride since I don't commute on the bike anymore and I decided to put my "feet up" and get a cruiser. Yes, I have gone to the dark side. My new ride is a 2014 Harley Low Rider and I will be picking it up next week.
I took off some aftermarket parts that are in perfect shape and I have attached some pics.
Corbin Gunfighter seat: asking $275 (plus shipping)
Givi V46 Monokey Top Case: asking $150 (plus shipping)
Givi Tanklock Tank Bag: asking $80 (plus shipping)

Let me know if interested and we can use PayPal for payment.

Regards,
LB

Attachments

sammy56

Just as an FYI......the items for sale new are priced on line as follows:
Corbin seat $393
Givi V46 Top Case $269
Givi Tanklock Tank Bag $140 (if available)

These are great items and have served me better than great. I only put about 3000 miles on the Corbin seat...yes I should have bought that seat in 2010 when I purchased the bike. That seat is awesome!

LB

sammy56

Bump.......good stuff here......

sammy56

Do you have a model number for the tanklock tank bag? Or at least a size?
It's the Givi T489 and I am including the tanklock mount...
Here is some details from Motorcycle Superstore....

The T489 TankLock Tank Bag has a sleek design that is full of features. With storage pockets, a carry handle, a shoulder strap and the new TankLock system, this bag will have you wondering why you settled for anything else.

The new TankLock system for tank bags promotes the elimination of all kinds of straps, or magnetic limpets, previously used to fasten the bag to the bike. Thanks to a small ring that is installed on the tank cap, incorporated with the unique structure of the base of the bag, the bag can now be attached by simply aligning it to the ring and pressing lightly until you hear the classic "clack." Equally easy is the removal of the bag; to release it you can just pull the red lever located in the base.•TankLock Mount is required to complete the mounting of this bag
•Rain cover and waterproof zippers keep the wet out
•Expandable from 14 to 18 liters
•See through map holder
•GPS compartment
•Shoulder strap included
•Dimensions: 6.3-7.8"H x 13.7"L x 10.6"W