S.d. east county...

ej'sfz

Wanting to go for a good ride this weekend... still haven't hit up the 94 or sunrise.. any takers let me know either saturday or early sunday... either way ill be out and about somewhere... need some good carvin everybody has been out walkin there cars lately I swear!
760703 eigh zero three four

JonKerr

Elite Member

ignatz

Wanting to go for a good ride this weekend... still haven't hit up the 94 or sunrise.. any takers let me know either saturday or early sunday... either way ill be out and about somewhere... need some good carvin everybody has been out walkin there cars lately I swear!
760703 eigh zero three four
When are you thinking of heading out on Sunday? I may be able to join depending on what time I have to meet up with my wife and kids at the beach.

ej'sfz

Jon I agree with the Mexico part lol
Ive driven by the border on ol hwy 80 plenty.
Like I said haven't hit the 94 or sunrise yet so it would be nice to go with some people who know it.

Ignatz im game for whenever.. I do have to be back in ramona by noonish if that works out... have some cake deliveries to help with for the wife

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

Im in! Like I said I gotta be back in ramona around 12 so that should work out about perfect.

I dont have a camel back but im game for a long ride no problem.. im no pro but I believe I can hold my own. Well see i guess lol

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

No worries man... i hate bein frustrated when riding....

Anybody else down let me know... im game for wherever

ignatz

I'm down, have to be back in oceanside around 12:00 to hit the beach but can leave early if needed. Want to hit Mesa grande/Santa ysabel? Maybe into Julian for a quick stop then down/up banner road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej'sfz

I'm down, have to be back in oceanside around 12:00 to hit the beach but can leave early if needed. Want to hit Mesa grande/Santa ysabel? Maybe into Julian for a quick stop then down/up banner road?

Perfect cuz I gotta be back by noon or before in ramona..

Ill usually hit old julian hwy up to Julian and then we could hit banner from there... whatever's good wanna meet up in ramona?

ignatz

Perfect cuz I gotta be back by noon or before in ramona..

Ill usually hit old julian hwy up to Julian and then we could hit banner from there... whatever's good wanna meet up in ramona?

That will work for me, where and what time?

ej'sfz

Hows about 8or so...whenever is good for you. .
7607038034 is my cell hit me up
I live right by albertsons on 14th

ej'sfz

Fun ride today man! We should get a little SO-CAL meet and greet/ride together soon. S.d. folks let me know when

ignatz

Fun ride today man! We should get a little SO-CAL meet and greet/ride together soon. S.d. folks let me know when

It was great meeting and riding with you ej'sfz. Hit me up next time you want to ride and I'm down with a so-cal ride.

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

Was great except for the humidity. Couldnt hardly see across borrego.

Hopin they'll get Montezuma fully paved soon.... my cousin runs the road crew, might have to drop someone hints lol

ej'sfz

Im open this weekend too if anybody is down for a ride.... Need some more out of the house time about now!

ej'sfz

Next weekend I'm open for riding... might have a buddy in an rc and a zx6 too.... anybody wanna go let me know leta set up a long trip around the county or somethin

SixRFixR

I'd like to see an LA/San Diego group ride. I occasionally ride with folks from the IE and San Diego. We meet in Temecula and head east. We've taken R3 to Hemet, up to Idyllwild for breakfast/lunch and back to 79 on 371. From there you can go to Borrego Springs, Julian, etc. 94 is a bit too south for the LA folks and Angeles Crest is a bit too north for the San Diego folks.