S.d. east county...

ej'sfz

Gonna go hit up some canyons in a little while if anyone wants to join... not real specific just cruising around to julian probably lake quyamaca and what not..
Leave in about an hour!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

abyss1406

Gonna go hit up some canyons in a little while if anyone wants to join... not real specific just cruising around to julian probably lake quyamaca and what not..
Leave in about an hour!

but the fires though

ej'sfz

Thats all west of me... and luckily the smoke has thinned out quite a bit...

abyss1406

yeah the news said 75 % contained on all fires

ej'sfz

Which is a damn good thing, wind just started pickin up pretty good comin my way... was still a great quick litle ride haha

ej'sfz

Damn! I would but me and the wife are headed to town For some deliveries then gonna hit a movie or somethin... migh might have to get a REAL so-cal ride goin not this l.a. so-cal nonsense haha

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

abyss1406

Im game and i just went naked on my bike, and no i didnt wreck :D

ej'sfz

that might work out, let me see what we've got going on next weekend, shes a baker and everything always falls on the weekends and she needs help delivering, that's where i come in lol

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

And I agree. Those LA people don't know what SoCal really is. We can SEE Mexico from the 94. That's about as SoCal as you can get lol.
what are you talking about? i thought SD was part of Mexico? :cool:
when you coming up to the badlands for an angeles crest ride?

JonKerr

Elite Member

ej'sfz

didnt know el cajon did the car show still... unfortunately we have a delivery tonight and i dont get off till 5. think im gonna have to skip this saturday too, too much work to do

its CHOLO vista, and yes we are basically mexico lol...

abyss1406

or Chula juana lol

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

LS6TT

Jealous. I'm im Chula Vista a few times a year just never with the bike (too busy climbing San or mother Miguel), gorgeous area to ride.

JonKerr

Elite Member