?'s about aftermarket mods and parts

Sara'sFZ6R

Does anyone know if there are rear sets available for other Yams that may fit our bikes, universal fit or whatever?

Also I plan on eventually doing most of the mods you guys have already started and would like to know if anyone has found any other parts (or thinks they might know of) from other bikes that would fit our bikes? Grips and bar ends, brake/clutch levers, foot pegs, mirrors etc.

One more thing, can anyone give me any leads on finding pink/hot pink aftermarket accessories? I am not having much luck with this!

Thanks guys!

cbzdel

Rizoma makes a universal set that may fit.. I was looking at my bike yesterday and it seems like our rear regs are connected to the rear sets and a universal set may omit the rear pegs.. just food for thought...

also i dont know about anything pink haha.. pazzo might make some levers, you can get sliders and paint them, other than that nothing hah!

moto-x

I bought my FZ6R at factory motor sports in Oregon City, OR. There's a guy that works there named Ernie. He sold a 6R to a lady who had the rims powder coated pink to match the trim on her bike. He said she was totally happy with the new look. That might be a possibility.

MNDZA

I bought my FZ6R at factory motor sports in Oregon City, OR. There's a guy that works there named Ernie. He sold a 6R to a lady who had the rims powder coated pink to match the trim on her bike. He said she was totally happy with the new look. That might be a possibility.
That sounds cool....I'm gonna do the same to match the color of my bike too..........done.

xplodnstar

FZ6 levers work on the bike. At least the stocks do. Aftermarkets are proabably the same.

I hear you on finding limited pink parts. I'll keep you posted if I find anything good or uniqe.

Sara'sFZ6R

Rizoma makes a universal set that may fit.. I was looking at my bike yesterday and it seems like our rear regs are connected to the rear sets and a universal set may omit the rear pegs.. just food for thought...

also i dont know about anything pink haha.. pazzo might make some levers, you can get sliders and paint them, other than that nothing hah!
Thanks...

..I noticed that as well and figured there must be a way to attach some rear foot pegs once the others are removed. i haven't done much "tinkering" with the bike since I got it, but I'll definitely keep you posted as to anything I find!