Roc

Fizzer6R

Is anyone planning on going (w/a bunch of squids for a high chance to get arrested/get in an accident/ticket(s) from police/insurance premiums increase) to ride of the century this year?
...fixed :p

Azzkicker1994

Hahaha I never thought of that. I just wanted to be in a big group but last thing I want to do is be around a bunch of people popping Willies, not looking, and swerving around. It's too expensive to be stupid like that lol well anyone ride in Pheonix? I'm moving there this September and wouldn't mind some cruising buddies :)

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Bert-Aus

It's like naming a sport "World Series" & being the only nation represented

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

adamo3957

Hahaha I never thought of that. I just wanted to be in a big group but last thing I want to do is be around a bunch of people popping Willies, not looking, and swerving around. It's too expensive to be stupid like that lol well anyone ride in Pheonix? I'm moving there this September and wouldn't mind some cruising buddies :)
If you don't like big groups popping willies then orgies aren't for you...

latony007

Im going on my first big group ride next weekend. At least i assume it will be a big group. Its for Charity, the grossman burn center here in the valley is doing it to raise money for the hospital. Its probably only a 30 mile round trip poker run where you get a poker card at each stop. guy said he would probably break it up into groups of 20-30. The only other group riding i have done is with guys on here, about 6-10. I have would never do this or sturgis. isnt this the one where the guy got run over last year?

latony007

i assume lots of good riding in AZ when its not africa hot, follow the river. We have several guys on here from AZ though that can point you to specific roads. search az you might find some threads on it