RIP Paul Walker

ajones70

This is so so sad :( RIP Paul Walker......another young life gone.....

alh081

sooo soo sad...

I read he was a passenger in his friends porsche going to a charity event. So, he wasnt even the one driving.

=*(

ylwf3vr

I hear he was all about charity. RIP.

Fizzer6R

wow, too fast too furious

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Cerebus

Why is everyone (on the entire Internet) making such a big deal out of this? People die every day, people who make a difference in society. I'd like to see this much sympathy toward every soldier, police officer, fireman, etc who die on a daily basis.

BigRobb

Why is everyone (on the entire Internet) making such a big deal out of this? People die every day, people who make a difference in society. I'd like to see this much sympathy toward every soldier, police officer, fireman, etc who die on a daily basis.
Since everybody knows who Paul Walker is, everybody can freak out in unison. The fact that the soldiers that defend this country are nobodies to the media, no body even knows of their sacrifice. Paul was a good guy, and so are the soldiers that are looked over everyday.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

IMHO complete BS, they're just trying to find a reason it was the car's fault and not driver. just because "Roger was a world class driver" doesn't mean he can always control any car, this auto has a rep for being an animal, others have lost it also. -- the notion he just lost control is a pure fact they do not want to admit

BigRobb

IMHO complete BS, they're just trying to find a reason it was the car's fault and not driver. just because "Roger was a world class driver" doesn't mean he can always control any car, this auto has a rep for being an animal, others have lost it also. -- the notion he just lost control is a pure fact they do not want to admit
Either way, he died. Anything was possible. As Clarkson put it: "make one mistake, and it'll kill you"

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk