RIP Nelson Mandela

latony007

I was just saying if more people were like him the world would be a different place. It would be nice if we could all leave behind a legacy of peace and tolerance like he did. RIP

ajones70

What a truly amazing and inspiring man. His legacy will continue on. RIP Mr Mandela

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry... I wont mourn a communist terrorist.

Bombings, murders, guerrilla warfare terrorist groups... Peace and tolerance indeed. :facepalm: Look into the man a little deeper before jumping on the bandwagon and turning him into a hero.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Kind of agree with you Bro,

My wife is South-African, Johannesburg to be more precise. I challenge anyone to go there and have a walk downtown and figure out for themselves if the end of apartheid was the best thing ever happen in South Africa.

I'll keep it clean but the whole black/white thing is still going very strong over there. All I'm saying is if you're not in the majority... better moving out of there. Mandela has been keeping thing in sync over the years with his influence, but I'll be lying if I was saying withe folks out there are worry on how things will turn out. There's a reason why the old man was still plugged in for as long as possible.

Lets take a quick look at this... That's what a mass migration of non educated people with no job and nowhere to live does. Anyone saw the movie District 9? That's pretty much spot on... instead of being aliens, well yep... keeping it clean.

(For the record I am not racist at all. My comments are not in a racist way at all... just telling things the way they are!)
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And speaking of Johannesburg...

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilizing terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists.

latony007

Sorry... I wont mourn a communist terrorist.

Bombings, murders, guerrilla warfare terrorist groups... Peace and tolerance indeed. :facepalm: Look into the man a little deeper before jumping on the bandwagon and turning him into a hero.
Great thing about America, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am aware of the violence in his past but you can say the same thing for any rebellion that has taken place through out history including our own. Actions taken 60 years ago to free his people don't replace what he accomplished later in life and in the end he became a symbol for peace and tolerance. I have never been to SA but I am pretty sure things are better there for white people than they were for black people under apartheid.

Kind of agree with you Bro,

My wife is South-African, Johannesburg to be more precise. I challenge anyone to go there and have a walk downtown and figure out for themselves if the end of apartheid was the best thing ever happen in South Africa.

I'll keep it clean but the whole black/white thing is still going very strong over there. All I'm saying is if you're not in the majority... better moving out of there. Mandela has been keeping thing in sync over the years with his influence, but I'll be lying if I was saying withe folks out there are worry on how things will turn out. There's a reason why the old man was still plugged in for as long as possible.

Lets take a quick look at this... That's what a mass migration of non educated people with no job and nowhere to live does. Anyone saw the movie District 9? That's pretty much spot on... instead of being aliens, well yep... keeping it clean.

(For the record I am not racist at all. My comments are not in a racist way at all... just telling things the way they are!)
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here's a little article about him... Nelson Mandela Was A Communist Terrorist Backed By Zionists
I like reading the comments from others regarding this...

latony007

Here's a little article about him... Nelson Mandela Was A Communist Terrorist Backed By Zionists
I like reading the comments from others regarding this...
Any time I see something with the word Zionists in it I pretty much write it off as whackos. Im sure like most things somewhere in the middle is the actual truth.

"much like the phony civil rights movement in America in the 60s the ANC was dominated by Jewish communists" really? the civil rights movement was backed by jewish communists in America, that's a new one.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
So the 27 years or so that he spent in jail don't matter to you? The way it usually works is that someone serves their time, comes out reformed, etc? Once a terrorist, always a terrorist. Kind of harsh, no? Got any friends who've gone to jail? Do you treat them the same way?

Maybe you need to look beyond the past and see what he did after he got out of jail. You know, forgive and forget?
Not one bit. Forgive and forget the killing of women, children, etc...? Nah. And if I had "friends" that did such things.. Yeah, they would no longer be "friends". They would most likely get much worse treatment.

And he never stopped being a communist... Since when do we fly our flags at half mast for communists??? Slap in the face to Americans.

Last edited:

latony007

Not one bit. Forgive and forget the killing of women, children, etc...? Nah. And if I had "friends" that did such things.. Yeah, they would no longer be "friends". They would most likely get much worse treatment.

And he never stopped being a communist... Since when do we fly our flags at half mast for communists??? Slap in the face to Americans.
Somebody misses the cold war lol.

its amazing that no matter the subject there is always someone that will blame the jews and someone that will blame communists.

No one said he was a saint. I find it hard to believe he personally went out and targeted women and children as you make it seem. I think sh** happens when your fighting oppression and trying to free a whole race and not all of it is good. He became a symbol of peace and unity either way, whether we like it or not.

JSP

Super Moderator
Just my personal opinion... ;)

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Seriously. I thought we were kind of over the whole "communists are evil" thing. I guess some of are, and some of us are still hoping Kennedy bombs Cuba.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So communism is a good thing now? :confused::rolleyes:

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member
Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member