RIP my friend..

Motomama

My condolences and prayers goes to her family. I still get misty eyes when I hear of a love ones die in the line of duties. My father, who was a general in the Vietnam Nam war, was assassinated during one of his mission 41 years ago. He never came home again.

My heart goes out to her family.

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3

latony007

i apologize for my unprofessionalism.. Being active duty i should know better.. That above statement is my own opinion.. Not the view of the army and others serving..

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

My condolences and prayers goes to her family. I still get misty eyes when I hear of a love ones die in the line of duties. My father, who was a general in the Vietnam Nam war, was assassinated during one of his mission 41 years ago. He never came home again.

My heart goes out to her family.

Toni
Samsung Galaxy S3
Sorry for the loss and thank you for the sacrifice your family endured

ylwf3vr

latony007

According to CSPAN they are going to fund the death benefits of all these soldiers which is great news. A private organization has offered to pay the benefits now and have the government pay them back later I guess. Just thought you would want to know.

ylwf3vr

According to CSPAN they are going to fund the death benefits of all these soldiers which is great news. A private organization has offered to pay the benefits now and have the government pay them back later I guess. Just thought you would want to know.
Yes I heard that! I know Fisher House paid benefits to the family members. Fisher House also conducted a memorial run here in Hawaii. They collected as many boots as possible to remember all the fallen heros, also to raise funds.

Great organization and we can't thank them enough. Also there are small organizations that stepped up as well collecting donations.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

DevlDog

Freaking sad that private orgs are even having to consider doing something like that, because our 'representatives' are too busy f'ing around like a gaggle of peacocks in heat to come to a compromise.