RIP my friend..

ylwf3vr

One of my college friend was killed in action Oct 6 in Afghanistan.. I just got the news today.. just asking for thoughts and prayers to her family.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Sorry to hear this for his family and our country . Sympathy and prayers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

abyss1406

Sorry to hear the news man. Rest in peace brother. Fair winds and following seas.

Semper Fortis

jfont

My condolences as well.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

DevlDog

I'm sorry for your loss brother. I hate hearing about brothers and sisters getting killed by the enemy. Especially when it's an enemy that we don't necessarily need to be fighting.

ylwf3vr

Thanks everyone. And for those who have served and lost loved ones, my prayers go out to you all as well.

latony007

Thanks everyone. And for those who have served and lost loved ones, my prayers go out to you all as well.
Im listening to the stupid *** Senate right now and they are talking about 17 soldiers killed in action not getting their military funeral or their family getting their death benefits. Is this family one of these ? I hope not. This is the democrats trying to make this whole deal as painful as possible to get as many people on their side as possible. Same thing when they closed open air memorials and hired barricades and guards that have never been there before. They spent more money to close things that are in the middle of town than to leave them alone.

ylwf3vr

I have not heard of that and I really hope that is not the case. Not just because my friend was KIA, but ALL those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.. proper military funeral and death benefits should be the least they could do. Probably not enough.. but.. yea..

I know many WWII vets came to the Pearl Harbor here during the Shutdown and they tried to turn them away..

Sorry to vent.

Last edited:

ylwf3vr

I apologize for my unprofessionalism.. being Active Duty I should know better.. that above statement is my own opinion.. not the view of the Army and others serving..