riders UPSTATE NY near ALBANY

LocoLechero

looking for some people 2 ride with :cool::cool:

LocoLechero

awsome man- new rider here- still in the bike break in period so staying away from the highways for now( cant wait to crank past 5800 rpms) - almost time for my 600 mile first service!! hit me up if you wana go for a cruize

Brock Kickass

If you cats feel like hitting some twisties North of the border, hit me up. I'm 2 hours or so from the Gananaque/Alexandria Bay crossing in the 1000 Islands. I get down toward Placid at least once a summer, too...

LocoLechero

yea buddy lets go people its time to ride weather is great!!!!!! :jerk: hahaha thats just funny - gotta bump this thread im sick of riding with my harley buds

LocoLechero

spotted a blue FZ6R in Hudson NY on fairview ave are you on here??? hellooooo?????

LocoLechero

bump- looking for some 6'rs out here

djf18374

I'm in Rochester NY, always willing to meet up if the schedule is not too packed.

LocoLechero

albany here - bit of a drive but glad to see theres some people riding 6'rs in NY - turning stones close to the middle - i dont mind some gambling and twisties :D

ElecGod

Elite Member

LocoLechero

haha gambling goes either way! riding is always a good time - hit me up with a PM exchange info im always looking to ride especially on the weekends :D

LocoLechero

bump - lets ride :D

LocoLechero

bump- :D:rockon::D