Rider Insurance FTW!!

blkbrd

Elite Member

Superzoom

You must be with TD / Primmum! Lol! Same thing happened to just about everyone I know who is with them. If it's not too late, give Rider's Plus a call. They are much cheaper than TD on my FZ09.
Haha! Yes I am! Thanks for the tip, will give them a call.

Emma

I logged onto the website and found out what the deal is with my insurance.

First and foremost, I have no other vehicle that is my own and this bike is my primary transportation. That is issue number one. Not much I can do about this.

Number two, my agent set my deductibles a lot lower than I wanted, so this drove what I had to pay a lot higher.

So, I went into my account and made some adjustments and my monthly payments went way down.

I'm still paying over a hundred dollars a month. But, at least it's no where near two hundred a month like it was. Saved nearly $500 a year by doing all this.

Forean

Maybe its just me, but I don't have the greatest insurance, but I pay 250$ yearly...
I wouldn't recommend my insurance to anyone other than someone who cannot afford a beastly 1000+ a year. Especially if you're 22 like me, and mainly use this bike to help cut the costs of driving a motorcycle vs a truck.