Ride around Europe

2wheelie

I have a write-up on Google docs about my ride in Europe.
Please let me know if you can read it, or I should paste it all here...(time consuming with photos :))
I ride FZ6R here at home and my friend rides GSX-R 750 but rented F650GS as there no other bikes besides bimers were available and I thought these will be fine for a trip like that.
Here is the link to it.
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&srcid=0B5iE12POloe7S0l0c3JveE00RW8

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

DragonBlu

Very nice. Looked like the trip of a life time. I spent a week in Italy and visited many of the same places this last summer. It is unbelievable to see in person.

2wheelie

Very nice. Looked like the trip of a life time. I spent a week in Italy and visited many of the same places this last summer. It is unbelievable to see in person.
Thanks. I wish I could spend more time riding Alps. You can easily spend a couple of weeks or more just there.

2wheelie

That was a great read , well done !!! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks mate. Working on my ride to Montreal write-up, this time on my bike :)

dmkun

wow - amazing! I too have plans to do a similar but shorter version of a eurotrip in the near future riding two-up with my wife. I plan on picking up a bike in London, riding to Dover and hoping on to the Ferry and taking it to Calais, France. From Calais, I could either take a longer route towards Lille > Brussels > Antwerp > Rotterdam > Amsterdam or a shorter and more direct version towards Bruges > Rotterdam > Amsterdam (main attraction being the tulip farms and windmills starting soon after Antwerp)

I also drove from Paris to Venice on a previous trip (Through the Alps, Mont Blanc etc. ) and would love to do it again on a bike soon

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member