Revzilla Rocks!

mikebaileyvienna

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Invader Jim

I have always been happy with MCSuperstore. Bike Bandit screwed up twice with me in maybe 7 orders over the years but they went above and beyond to fix it.

Detrich

I have to say too that Revzilla really stands behind what they sell. And, they do everything possible to keep their customers happy.

Earlier this year I bought a pair of SPIDI Carbo 3 gloves from Revzilla. The gloves look and felt good except one thing- the material inside is like sandpaper and kept tearing open the skin on my knuckles after a two hour ride.

I just started wrapped my knuckles with band aides when wearing them after that and I told Revzilla about it. They inquired with SPIDI and didn't get much feedback about this defect. So they gave me a $50 credit to make up for this.

That's good customer service right there IMO...

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

BKP

I've spent my mortgage money at least a couple times over, at both Revzilla and MC Superstore... been *very* happy with both. Quick shipping, ease of return, etc.
They both have their little incentives (Revzilla bucks, and MCSS coupons), So, I try to patronize both... (And, if you do your research, sometimes one is having a sale on something the other isn't -- which is why I bought my SMH-5 at Revzilla, along with a visor that MCSS was out of stock on).
Sooo... don't quite understand the "Stupidstore" thing, but I guess everyone has their preferences...

Detrich

Yah. I shop at Motorcycle Superstore quite a bit and i like them too. I also shop at SBTG too. But, I've noticed that SBTG often takes a little longer to ship and they only give % refund + store credit for some returns. So I have to be careful what I order from them. They have great video reviews too.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

adidas01kg

+1 for Revzilla. They make some great products and sell many other popular brands. Most of my stuff has come from there, especially all my leather stuff. If you get a chance go to the store in Philly. Everyone there is very helpful and they have all the sizes you would ever need to try on. Plus the more you by the more store points you get.

kvc25

I've also done a bit of shopping with many vendors. Don't think I've ever had a problem with anybody from kneedraggers to new enough (motorcycle gear.com) to MCSS to bike bandit and revzilla. Customer service from revzilla is awesome, and living in Philly, I can just go to the store so no wait time for my purchases! Speaking of which, I need to stop by there next week to pick up some chain cleaner...

mikebaileyvienna

Elite Member