Reviving BOTM, thoughts on rules??

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Hi all, Admin has given the thumbs up to bring back BOTM :zombie:
I've tried to searched for "rules" regarding bike of the month but haven't found any,
from the FZ1 site we have:

One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month. If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again. Does not have to be an FZ1, but must be your bike

and from our FZ6 site, these are the rules there:

1. This is a family friendly forum, keep it tasteful.
2. Must be an active member for at least 3 months, at least 50 posts OR premium or elite members or supporting.
3. It does not have to be an FZ6, but it does have to be your bike to qualify
4. One picture per member can be entered every month, unless you won the previous month. You must wait 2 months before entering again after winning.

Opinions or suggestions??????
Thanks
Brenda

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Rule 11. Photo must show atleast 75% of said bike & be easily recognisable as said bike:p

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Robert's (99vengeur) been keeping up with it, but he used the site announcements section so it would pop up, I'll move them here so we have some history.
Thank You dart.....
I certainly do not want to step on anyone's toes here. I will PM 99 and offer to help :eek:
Back to your regularly scheduled forum stuff :p

latony007

Thank You dart.....
I certainly do not want to step on anyone's toes here. I will PM 99 and offer to help :eek:
Back to your regularly scheduled forum stuff :p
i dont think anyone has been keeping up with it since about June. I like all these rules LOL. Mostly no photoshop. Im kinda torn on whether it should be a FZ6R or not. I like the rule about having to actually see the bike but that may rule out JT LOL. He submitted a picture of his tire last time (and somehow won)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member